Saturday, March 28, 2020

Any Opportunity - Nationality/Hometowns, Ethnicities, "Race?"

Germans know they are well-liked, and a lot of people like them and are friendly to them and things go okay with them but not other nice people, too.

Classical music is something a lot of people wish they could play, not just as a beginner pianist.  Germans happen to be set up very well in this like no other country has achieved well.

Actually, when it gets down to life, Americans are pretty racist in classical music and it's not good.  I think Europe is generally all against it, being like this, and you know they put effort to show a lot of care for young Americans today in past years.  What can they do?

Also, there is always some excuse for racism against people just living their lives trying to succeed as individuals, and good people who are not all white get cut down.  It is true many nonwhite people "make it."  People are targeting people who can seem white if they are not all white from succeeding.  What about Elizabeth Warren? a great person easy to say but bullied by young people for having Native American indian and trying to say bad things she did with it, like getting financial aid for being Native American indian I think pretty much, which isn't something bad I think to talk about.  I did support her and tried to connect and made a group on Facebook, but it didn't work and she stepped down.

Pretty much, when I left home for college, all the adult figures became racist, thinking I'm exotic, saying it, and then just not talking to me.  Even Hollywood set up and made epic fail.

I was in music, but I didn't feel encouraged after my 2nd semester and the summer planning to do a lot of music.  I feel I went through a lot of trauma and can't do it anymore.  They promote Germans who play classical music but mostly not as well, though, in ways.  I wasn't really that advanced, but I had good technique, though not to claim I'm like the best at everything.  People would say I'm invalid like it was just luck, too.

What happened to the young Europeans like Germans who were so encouraging to us Americans and to me?  I feel I was framed like investigated like I wasn't okay with others, no one else though investigated.

I ended up at home with my own parents, instead, not as much interest in Hollywood as what I did and with who does it I find, too.  If I weren't interested socially, maybe I'd be more independent, but things are a lot of work, a lot of quantity and not quality and a lot of unfairness and annoyance.  I don't really see the result being effective.

No comments: