Friday, March 27, 2020

Virtual Reality - To Do Ballet or Not to Do Ballet, That Is the Question

It all seems rather confusing when you think about it.  Most girls seem to do dance at age 3.

For me, it's hard to say.  Where I lived age 12-20, it was either school dance/cheer/flag teams, modern dance which many people may quit in high school, or an array of ballet schools in an array of levels of accomplishment in the end.  They also say to bank on ballet if you're that age because they make better dancers in the end.  So, I was allowed to take ballet once a week at age 12 years old and later on got busier though so didn't take more classes until college.  The school I went to in most of high school later on was small and homey.  The one before was actually a modern dance studio; I wanted to go with my age, but when they said to wait and I didn't wait I got put with younger kids, too bad, same at the next studio.  I was gonna do dance, but my mom wanted me in piano too still, though I could use the exercise.  Piano paid off in some ways to me, sort of a fun activity alone; I like accompanying people for fun on piano.

No comments: